Cheers For Wild Cats ~ Erotic Sex Stories - Adult Fiction

Cheers For Wild Cats

Cheerleading in today's sports world is a sport in itself. The cheerleaders are athletes in their own right. I found this out in a very painful way. I had gone to college football games all of my life and had noticed that the female cheerleaders were always good looking and had well toned bodies. On this particular day I went to a game which was between two very competitive teams, they were also the biggest rivals in the league.

I was a fan of the Tennessee team, having been brought up in Knoxville, and was pulling for them to beat Kentucky. I now live and work in Kentucky and so I was a little torn at any rate. As I think back on what happened I realize that I had gotten my tickets to the game in Kentucky and thus I was sitting in the Kentucky section. At first as I would cheer on Tennessee the people around me were teasing me in a good natured way and I noticed that one of the cheerleaders was noticing me.

Every time that Kentucky would do something positive she would get on the PA system and say things like, "how about that Mr. Tennessee fan" or "what happened Mr. Tennessee fan are the cats too much for the Vols?" After the half Kentucky was beating Tennessee badly and I was really taking a lot of teasing from the people around me. Then this cheerleader really got into it with me. Finally, she got on the PA and said, "Hey, Mr. Tennessee fan. Come on down here and let's see if I can convert you to a cat fan." I hesitated and she said, "What's the matter are you afraid of this little pussy cat. "That did it, I went down and jumped over the wall down to the cheerleaders. As she approached me I noticed several things that had not been evident from a distance; she was beautiful, she was tall, and she looked strong. She came up to me, put her arm around my shoulder and said, "I'm going to twist, turn, squeeze and fold you in front of these people until you yell over the PA system what I tell you to yell. We are going to do this like they did in the Roman times; that is I'll ask the crowd what to do from time to time. Kentucky is slaughtering Tennessee so maybe this will give the fans some excitement to watch. Do you think you can take me? How old are you, I'm 19 and strong as an ox. You look about 40 and weak."

I told her that I was forty and that I really didn't want to be wrestling with her in front of all these people; that she certainly did look healthy enough but that I was a man and felt that I could beat her. I told her that her legs were probably stronger than mine but that my upper body strength was superior to hers. Her name was Brandi, and her reply was, "I'm glad to hear you say what you did, it will make it more fun. Put your hand on my arm and then make the same statement about your upper body strength again."

I thought this a strange request, but this whole situation was strange anyway. I placed my hand on her arm and started to tell her that my upper body strength was superior to hers when she flexed her arm muscles. I stopped my comment in mid sentence as I realized that she also had me beaten in this department. "What's the matter? Still think you can compete with this little girl?" All of this had been broadcast over the PA system and a roar went up as I stood there and shook my head.

Without another word Brandi wrapped her arm around my neck, gave a powerful squeeze and threw me to the ground. She walked over and straddled my body and raised her arms above her head and said through the PA system to me, "Well, how do you like those apples big boy, how's that chicken neck feel? I'm now going to demonstrate the power in my arms by lifting you over my head. Are you folks ready to see me start 'the conversion process'? "The crowd went wild as Brandi bent down and laid the PA mike down on the ground; grabbed a handful of my hair and raised me to my feet. She then placed one hand on my neck and grabbed the seat of my pants with the other and lifted me, seemingly effortlessly, over her head. I was scared to death by now of this beautiful Amazon. She looked up at me and winked. Then she asked, "Are you ready to admit that this 19 year old is too much woman for you?" One of the other girls had brought the microphone over so that everyone could hear what was being said by both of us. Before I could answer, and at this point I was going to say no to her question, Brandi dropped me down into her uplifting knee and knocked the breath out of me. Then she lifted me back up over her head and asked her question again. This time I said yes. Brandi put me down on the ground and stood there as if she had not expended any energy at all. She raised her arm up and flexed it toward the stands and the crowd again let out a roar.

Then she grabbed me in a head lock, squeezed, then pushed my head in between her thighs in a standing head scissors. The pain was unbearable and so I submitted. But, Brandi was really into this by now and was ignoring my pleas. I tried to separate her legs to relieve some of the pain, but I wasn't strong enough to budge those massive, muscular thighs. Brandi was ecstatic; " what's the matter little one? Cat got your tongue? "With that the crowd roared in laughter. I was humiliated! I was loosing a lot of strength and Brandi knew that; she increased the power a little and I began to beg her to quit. I was beginning to feel faint and I knew that this powerhouse of a girl was going to knock me out in front of all these fans; and there was nothing I could do about it.

I was at the point now that I could not talk or think; as she snap squeezed me I could only groan with each increase in pressure. At last I began to fall into merciful unconscious- ness. I wasn't out all the way, Brandi had other plans for me at this point.

She leaned over me and said, "Now little one I want you to ask me nice to put you in a body scissors and crush the breath out of you. Or maybe you would rather me continue to work on your weak neck and head some more. Here feel these legs as you decide." It was so hard to concentrate; but, I knew that I didn't want her legs on my neck or head anymore, plus I thought that she couldn't really hurt me too badly in a body scissors. Feeling her hard as steel legs as I processed these thoughts made me wonder; I said, "Brandi, would you please put me in a body scissors and crush the breath out of me?" My voice sounded hoarse and strained as I listened to it over the PA system. Brandi spread her legs and with her arms raised my body in between them. As she closed them on my waist I knew that I was wrong; I was already feeling pain and she wasn't squeezing yet. I knew when she did; she tensed her entire body, flexing every muscle and concentrating all of her power into her legs. I could not breathe, I panicked and tried to thrash around, but I had nothing left; it was unbelievable, here I was dangling between the legs of a woman being crushed into oblivion and I was helpless. This beautiful 19 year old was crushing me once again into the pit of unconsciousness. This time I went all the way out.

"Hello sleepy head, you must have gotten bored and went to sleep on me. How's that 'macho' body feel after tangling with this wildcat? have you had enough?" To emphasize her questions she flexed her arms and legs. I assured her I had had enough and was willing to do as she said. Her comment to this was, "I knew you'd come around to my way of thinking. But it has sure been fun to 'train' you. Now say, Go cats, beat Tennessee. And I want to hear you say, nothing sucks like a big orange. " She held the microphone up to my mouth and I said Go cats, beat Tennessee with no problem. I hesitated on the other statement. Instantly Brandi straddled my head, bent over and raised my neck between her calves, and squeezed me until I was screaming, NOTHING SUCKS LIKE A BIG ORANGE. She released me and said, " Very good now, I believe that the Tennessee mascot is a dog isn't it? Well I want you to crawl around behind me like a dog. When I say heel and point to my side you had better be there unless you want another session with my strength so soon."

I followed her around on my hands and knees; from this angle I could always see the flex of the muscles in her legs; I also noticed the other female cheerleaders had strong legs and some of them were looking at me as if to say, ' I can take you apart like she did.'

In fact a couple of them came over and squeezed me in a standing head scissors. I was left laying on the ground each time; but, I contributed it to the fact that Brandi had softened my neck up so much. In fact, I really don't know. I'm now a Wild Cat fan. GO CATS !!!

Posted by Lady Erotica at 9:53 AM