Hot Catholic Girl's School ~ Erotic Sex Stories - Adult Fiction

Hot Catholic Girl's School

In high school, I used to ride on the bus with some girls from a Catholic school. I had my eye on the prettiest one for a long while. Her name was Mary. At sixteen, I had a constant hard-on, no experience and a lot of curiosity. My selfish urges overpowered my realization that we had nothing in common. I asked her out and she accepted. She was overjoyed at my attention. I was overwhelmed by her beauty and by the realization that I couldn't understand anything she was saying due to the noise on the bus. I just nodded my head. Now I'm sure you think you know what comes next. Young boy finds carnal bliss. Well, I didn't find it with Mary. Her cool head prevailed (luckily for both of us probably) and we never got past first base. We were looking for different things. She wanted to go out and do things with me. I wanted to find out what her breasts looked like.

I was working six days a week and she was keeping her blouse on, so we had no basis for a relationship. Selfish person, I got what I deserved. I gave a lot of thought over the years to how it could have turned out differently. It left me with a desire to fulfill my teen-age dreams and go all the way with Mary or someone like her. I thought about her in that cute school uniform, the white blouse, the skirt ending just above the knee, the white socks, the polished, black shoes. I thought about the one time I saw her bra down her shirt. I thought about the one time she bent over a little too far so that her dress went up just enough for me to see her white panties.

I met Ginger many years after high school. She was no Mary despite the fact she had gone to Catholic School. She did remain a virgin until after she graduated high school, but between that time and the time I met her, she turned into a bold, imaginative and wonderful lover. She was also an incredible mind reader, so I shouldn't have been so surprised by her birthday present to me. I went over to Ginger's house on my 27th birthday. She opened the door. It was all I could do to keep from cumming on the spot! There she was, almost as if taken from my fondest memories, wearing the white blouse, white socks, and tartan wool skirt of her old school. She had her hair in a school girl ponytail. Her small breasts pressed against her shirt. Her cute ass gave shape to the skirt.

Ginger pecked me on the lips, gave me an innocent hug and said, "I'm curious about sex. Could you show me how?" There were no sweeter words she could have said. I'd been waiting years to be able to explore the pleasures of sex with this fantasy figure. I wanted to savor this experience, recreate the thrill and curiosity and tension I felt, hoping to get into Mary's pants. "First", I said, "there's the kiss. Open your lips a little and put them against mine." She stood on tip toes and gently kissed me. I put my arms around her, careful to stay on first. I slowly moved my tongue along to her lips and searched for hers inside her mouth. I felt it, rough and soft and wet. She wouldn't reciprocate at first, then she started to get into it.

As usual, she brought me close to cumming, just with her lips and tongue against mine. Oh, did she make me hard! I broke from her and said, in my best professorial tone, "That is called French kissing". She jumped up and down. "Oh, that was fun! It made me feel so juicy inside." I knew Ginger and I knew what she meant by juicy. But how I longed to show the fantasy Ginger what the juiciness was for. I said, "I liked it too, you sure are a good kisser. Well, that was first base, do you want to go to second?" I nodded in the general direction of her chest. Ginger played coy. "Well, I don't know, maybe just a little, to see what it's like." I put my hand on her left breast, or what there was of it. Ginger really doesn't have much besides nipples, which is a real turn-on for me.

Her breasts were pretty much lost in the blouse. It felt like she had a padded training bra on underneath. Anyway, my rubbing and squeezing wasn't doing much good. "Gee, I don't feel a thing", said Ginger, confirming my fears. "There must be more to it than this. If it's second, it should be better than first." "Well let me try this", I said, unbuttoning the top button of the blouse. I put my hand down the front of her shirt and into the bra. Ginger let out squeals of delight and mock embarrassment as I gently stroked her nipples to erection. The blouse slowly slipped past her shoulders and down, over her breasts to her waist. I asked Ginger if I could take her bra off. "Oh, but then you'll be able to see my breasts!", she said. I begged her, "They feel so wonderful, please let me see them! It's not really second base unless I can kiss them." She nodded, OK, and, with coordination befitting atypical 16 year old, I fumbled with the clasp in the back. I let the bra rest on her shoulders and placed my lips on her right breast, moving under the bra to her nipple, nuzzling it's wonderful firmness with my lips. I licked and sucked it bringing sincere moans from Ginger. I stopped, and with an innocent voice, I asked Ginger if she'd like to find out about third. She asked what third was and I told her it was "petting below the waist". "That sounds like fun!", she said. I told Ginger that she should feel free to put her hands anywhere she wanted.

She put one on my thigh, not the boldest of moves. I put a hand on her dress, feeling her soft, strong leg underneath. I moved my hand halfway up her thigh, pulling the dress up with it. I reached under the dress, feeling naked thigh. I had fantasized about this moment throughout most of my post-pubescent life. Here was my hand, underneath that wool skirt, inches away from the mysteries of pleasure I longed to experience. I slowly slid my hand higher and higher, up into the warmness, until my hand reached the delicate cotton fabric that foretold of delights to come.

Meanwhile, Ginger's hand had slid, unbeknownst to me, up to my wonderfully hard cock. "Oooh, it's so hard and long!", she said, exploring outside my zipper. I was too engaged to comment. I had succeeded in lifting up her dress. She was sitting with her legs together, so, although I could see her beautiful panties, her charms remained well hidden. Her ass cheeks did poke out cutely from the sides of her undies. Meanwhile, Ginger had pulled my cock from my pants. "Wow! It's got this big fat head on top and all these veins," She stroked it, making believe she didn't know how excited it was getting me. I countered by putting a hand down the front of her panties. I traced the folds of her labia up to her clit and stroked it with the rotating motion that always makes Ginger come. She ground her cunt into my hand and began to hump on it in a frenzy. Ginger came in no time flat, shooting her juices into the pure white panties.

By this time, it was impossible for either of us to keep up the pretense. I grabbed a rubber. Ginger raised her ass in the air and I stuck my cock under her skirt. I pushed her panties to one side and thrust my rock hard cock into her steaming, wet puss. She pushed her ass at my cock with a sharp, rhythmic motion. I thrusted deep inside her, my hips slapping against her ass. Oh, the sight of my cock, plunging under her clothes, pushing the pink cunt flesh aside, deeper and deeper. I held back for as long as I could, but, finally, I found myself unable to hold back from consummating my fantasy of fifteen years. My ass muscles tightened. My jaws clamped shut. My balls shot a gusher of cum out of my throbbing cock and into my warm, sassy and fun friend, Ginger. I wonder what I'll get for my birthday this year?

Posted by Lady Erotica at 1:49 AM